Whether you are a job seeker or a hiring company, why is it beneficial to choose Integrated Staffing? Integrated Staffing is the bridge between the job seeker and the hiring company.
Benefits for the job seeker:
- We are your advocate or representative; the relationship starts when you submit your resume
- We do everything possible to match you to the right job
- With just one application, you have a doorway to multiple companies
- We can provide resume guidance, interview tips and an inside ‘look’ on the hiring company
- We have temporary, long term and temp to perm opportunities, giving you options
- After initial screening, your resume is provided to the hiring company with your permission
- Direct Deposit offered
- Holiday and vacation pay
- All of the above is free to you!
- Affordable Care Act compliant health insurance; vision and dental insurance
Benefits for the hiring company:
- We strive to understand you and your business so that we can serve your interest
- We reduce your workload for finding and hiring employees
- Your fee covers resume screening, preliminary interviews, reference and background checks, and 6 panel drug testing, among other services
- Identify and evaluate candidate skill sets
- Orientation of high standards of performance & conduct
- You receive pre-qualified candidates
- Compliance with State and Federal Labor Laws
- We perform monthly reviews of associates attendance and productivity.
- Worker’s Compensation
- State Unemployment Insurance Management
- Garnishment Administration
Whether you are looking for a job, or a company looking to hire, we help you to more easily fulfill your goals!
Integrated Staffing: Staffing solutions that exceed expectations and build relationships.