Assemblers, Assemblers, Where are you?!
We have numerous assembly positions throughout the Clifton Park, Glens Falls and Queensbury areas. The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Insert parts into partial assembly, during various stages of assembly to complete the product.
- Record information, such as the number of products tested, meter readings, and date and time product placed in the oven.
- Feed item onto processing machine.
- Examine product to verify conformance to company standards.
- Count finished products to determine completion of production order.
- Carry or handtruck supplies to work stations.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Possible temp to perm opportunity.
- Candidates must have warehouse and/or assembly experience in any form.
- Resume and references required.